AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is keto
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/1/2024 07:13 (#10603166 - in reply to #10599978)
Subject: anybody with severe IBS should listen to this

Pittsburg, Kansas
This is one example of the power of a ketogenic diet as medical therapy.

This is a young man (Nick Norwitz) with a PHD that is now in third year medical school. He had some SEVERE medical problems while he was in college and graduate school. Out of desperation and lack of any progress with conventional medicine he took it upon himself to try and find a solution.

I have just started listening to this guy for the last couple of months. He is tremendously bright and open minded. I learned of him and started watching him because of his association with Dave Feldman of the "lipid energy model".

He had some unbelievable health problems from early in life (started about high school or college) that he was able to overcome. An interesting story even if you do not have IBS or severe osteoporosis (he had both - osteoporosis extremely rare for a young male).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FAqJClsGtmA

Edit: the lady doing the interview is a registered dietician..........and also a carnivore or close to it. Go figure.
MANY of the doctors or other professionals have came about their way of promoting low carb and ketogenic diets have some similar story. Their story about how conventional medicine was not able to solve whatever their individual problem was, yet they ultimately solved it with diet change.

Edit: sorry about the speeling. It sucks. I know.

Edited by John Burns 2/1/2024 10:59
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)