AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

sprayer rate control with some boom valves off, section control
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cheeseman
Posted 3/18/2024 17:16 (#10670443 - in reply to #10670332)
Subject: RE: sprayer rate control with some boom valves off, section control

Central Kansas
Yes the controller thinks all boom sections are on if any one is on. The thing is, I am realizing that it is possible that this had quit working before I worked on the controller now, because usually when I am running the boom switches I am watching my mapping very closely to see when to shut each one off, and I am not watching the pressure gauge and gpa readout at that time. And about the running with the original boom sections off, that doesn't really pertain in our situation because we have REPLACED, not put in parallel, the SPDT switches with SPDT relays. And if you mean remove the wires/relays and resolder the switches back in, no we have not done that. We have tested and verified the relays are doing the exact same switching as the switches were. And as far as the wiring, we haven't changed that so don't see there being a problem there with the valve.

My son is an electronics guru, and he has started and is going to continue to reverse engineer the pcb so we can hopefully figure out how it is supposed to work.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)