AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wedding Venues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 3/30/2024 10:18 (#10686485 - in reply to #10686396)
Subject: RE: Wedding Venues

coast of Maine
My neighbors have a very nice venue in their dads old dairy barn>I farm some of their land<.Most events are fri/sat/sun so we do not run equip up their drive those days of events unless before 8 am.The event venue is a very nice addition to the neighborhood.Had my daughters wedding there, the band from Nashville played into the night..Neighbors called venue,,said"who is that band ?Its way nice"..I farm land very near of others.I just use common sense and dont do rude things during ceremony times.It is so popular and well run they are booked nearly 2 years out.Makes husband/wife /daughter a full time job.They rent out the farmhouse(hit) to bride/groom or families.They bought another house down street so they could make big $$ on the rental house for weddings.Owner is the bouncer,,he takes no crap,liquor liability is required (cheap)customer pays,,liquor and food are catered.They put in a septic as it was eventually cheaper than all the portable pumping.I have no negatives to report.many of heir clients shop at my farm market.If you want $$ grow sunflowers for their guests/charge admittance for wedding photo ops.Worst fights?grooms dad told brides dad she
(bride)was a slut...fists,,1/2 wedding party left,,,what a world...hehhehhe
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)