AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wedding Venues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Try Again Farms
Posted 3/30/2024 21:45 (#10687277 - in reply to #10687070)
Subject: RE: Wedding Venues

Ontario
Hey Jagsvip, I have always gotten manure incorporated before a weekend. There actually have been times I started spreading manure on a Friday after checking with the venue owner making sure he didn’t have any events on that specific weekend.

The event owner understands that the farm has to go on when conditions get tough. Like for example, last summer in SW Ontario it just kept raining and raining so it took a week before field conditions allowed tillage operations to incorporate the manure in early September. It is what it is. The event venue owner understands that I did my best for the situation I was given, because communication was open and flowing back and forth. I want my neighbours to do well, and I hope I earn that same respect back.

If I wasn’t able to get manure incorporated due to a situation out of my control, the event venue owner would understand cause they are good people and they understand I’m trying to protect their business as well. Hopefully you have good people in your trying to move in as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)