AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

how to exit a family farm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

acfarmer
Posted 9/14/2010 12:44 (#1359247 - in reply to #1358896)
Subject: RE: how to exit a family farm

Revere Missouri very northeast corner.
Mike SE IL - 9/14/2010 02:48

There is not enough information here to give a good suggestion. Let's see if I understand correctly:

As for wondering "if you as a potential land lord would discredit me" not knowing any more than I do, Yes, I would discredit you.  If you can't get along with your Dad and Grandfather who apparently are giving you half of what they have worked all their lives to acquire ... why should I step into that mess?  You can't even take the time to use proper grammar and click on a spell checker on the computer before whining online!

Yes, that reply is a bit rough.  But the way you have presented yourself it sounds like you need a good dose of reality.  Because it sounds like you're a snot-nosed a$$hole who doesn't appreciate what he has.

I hope you can prove me wrong.

edit: By The Way, why did you choose to ask this question in the "Kitchen table" section of AgTalk? There are better places to ask a question like this.

(I could get called Mark with a response like that!)

Would you discredit him if grampas ground could easily handle a corn pop. of 30,000 and gramps only wanted 20,000 because thats the way hes done it for 40 years. How did gramps and dad give half of everything they have worked for, He stated he is renting the ground on 50/50 basis which is not uncommon, as far as dads machinery, He is provided half of what he has worked for also. Maybe he is going in a direction of expanding and the dad doesnt want to, as you stated you dont know the whole situation, But it is nice you summed it up that he is a snot-nosed a$$hole. Families dont always get along and sometimes it is better to part ways to save a relationship. Trust me I know. But maybe the few of you that got down on him has never had to deal with his kinda of situation.

BTW Under the kitchen table, it does say discussion of family,hearth, and home. I would have probably posted it in cafe, but some might read that choose that forum since it is family related.

Edited by acfarmer 9/14/2010 14:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)