AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Frustrated
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

kagen
Posted 3/20/2024 14:36 (#10672866 - in reply to #10672795)
Subject: RE: Frustrated

Panhandle of Ne.
zach0485 - 3/20/2024 13:33

It's a real blow when you invest heavily throughout the years in equipment up grades to show your legit and serious, pay your bills and don't step on toes and do the right things and your told you don't have new enough equipment or you don't have the man power or can't be of any benefit to them even though you offer the same things and then some. I appreciate the fact you are willing to help the younger generation. I will be turning 40 soon and feel like my efforts are becoming all for nothing, when the older generation just continues to steam roll me constantly. By the time they are ready to finally give it up and retire I probably won't care anymore. Sorry for being whiny, just a frustrating day and needed to vent.

You're going to have to start buying land instead of upgrading Eq. Not trying to be ugly, but older Eq will work really well if it kept up on owned land instead of trying to impress prospective landlords with newer. That or put a larger bid in on rented ground if you are so sure that's what you need. In other words, put up or shut up. Once again, not trying to be ugly just realistic
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)