AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

forwardperson
Posted 9/3/2010 09:36 (#1344870)
Subject: Divorce

NW Iowa
Well after promising three months seperation, it took less than three weeks. She filed for divorce on Wednesday. Was really working on myself for reconciliation. Well crap, this isn't what I wanted, but guess it ends the limbo. Kinda shell shocked, but guess I'll have to work on taking apart the business side and starting my life over. She wants full custody of fourteen year old son with visitation at her and his discretion, during the seperation that worked so so. Did see him at least every other day although mostly for an hour or two at a time.
Had him for twenty four hours two weekends and she's taking off this weekend so will get him all weekend. The problem has been I have
to alway plan something special to get time with him. If he's just gonna hang he wants to be at a friends house or home with his computor game, cats, and familiar stuff. Not sure if I want to fight for every other weekend and one or two days a week.

Thanks for all the good advice in the previous thread on divorce and seperation!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)