AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Rich
Posted 9/3/2010 12:08 (#1345063 - in reply to #1344870)
Subject: RE: Divorce

Kansas
I am sorry to hear this. It is all to common of a tale.

Now, time to change your game plan for sure.

She just lied to you. She did it once, she will do it again. Its all about getting what she wants no matter how. She will play on your heart strings. She will know what to say and how to say it if she is trying to use the sweet ole self to make you believe that she would drop the divorce and there is a chance at getting back together. Don't fall for it. In otherwords what I'm trying to tell you, Do NOT trust her.

As for the kid. What she wants should be the farthest thing from your concern and care. What should be in your mind is the kids best interest and then yours. It is important you are in his life. Whether you make him come see you or not I won't get into because that varies and is personal preferences amongst different people depending on thier value systems and how they view things. What I would recommend is that you have a sit down with your son and ask him how he truly feels. Good luck getting him to come clean with you as a teenager. I gaurantee he has a flood of emotions rocking his boat right now too.

BTW.... Concerning the "Not sure if I want to fight for every other weekend..............." Yea, bud, you do. Do fight for him. Don't do it to "get even" with her. Don't do it to cause anyone grief. Do it because the chance to see your son and spend time with him again when he's 15, 16, 17 and 18 are going to be one shot one time in life occurances and you don't get a 2nd chance to go back and do it over.

Concentrate on your relationship with your son now is my humble suggestion. As for her. She is now nothing more then bad business material. Your business is to get out of this partnership with as lil damage and as much good for you as earthly possible. She is nothing now. I know, I know, thats hard to swallow being the woman you loved. I understand. But....... the writing is on the wall. It was a con from the start to get you away. I seen it. I told it. I knew it. Believe me now when I tell you do NOT trust her, concentrate on whats best for your son with you and for you.

I wish you the best. You will survive and someday perhaps, you will even look back and see what a blessing this may have been. Sometimes alot of water has to go under the bridge before that happens but a day will come..... you will see.

Take care of yourself.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)