AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divorce
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Lil' Hoss
Posted 9/9/2010 12:11 (#1352663 - in reply to #1346542)
Subject: Re: Divorce

NESD
I can fully understand how hard it is to be in the house that you called home with her, I too ran away from that for a while, I didn't have my parents house to go to but surely would have if it had been closer, I instead slept in my work truck until I had the strength to go home, It was really hard and just knowing that she was gone for good that time and not just away on a trip made it so much harder but I survived, I took it one day at a time and made it out the other side just fine.

You have gotten good advice from people that don't know you personally but would call you a friend any day, now it is time to listen and stand up for yourself, I tried to be agreeable to what my former spouse wanted thinking it would make it easier but the day I finally said "No" to her was a turning point, I'm sure she was more surprized than I was that I had found the strength to stand up to her and things went a lot better after that.

Rich said it bluntly but there is no reason to sugar coat it now, it is time to fight so be prepared. she is not by your side neqotiating , she is on the other side trying to take everything that is important to you.

I wish you the best in this.

Duane
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)