AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tesla update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Original Greaser Bob
Posted 4/13/2024 10:13 (#10705106 - in reply to #10705065)
Subject: RE: Tesla update

Altoona, WI
I am sure the part you don't wish to address is the overthinking part. It is obvious to me even in your posts in this thread. You are overthinking the accident you had. Was it the car? Was I driving too fast? Did I wait too long to brake? Etc. etc.

If it makes you feel any better, the reason I can spot this in your posts is because I am like that myself. I have seen you make posts where it is pretty obvious that you are experiencing anxiety and distress over little things that others would not usually give a second thought to. And yes, it is hell being like this. And yes, it can also be an advantage that people like us have over others in many circumstances. Truly a double edged sword.

I am what I consider to be a lousy driver as a result despite never having any major accidents. I am often embarrassed of myself when driving that I can go long periods with my brain focused on some stupid little problem elsewhere in life instead of truly being focused on the road and driving. I get re-focused on driving and it isn't long before my mind starts to wander again.

Or, there could have been something wrong with your car.

Just something to think about. ;)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)