AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tesla update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Big Ben
Posted 4/13/2024 13:07 (#10705257 - in reply to #10705221)
Subject: RE: Tesla update

Columbia Basin, Ephrata, WA
CMN - 4/13/2024 10:25

Same situation.

dpilot83 - 4/13/2024 01:15

Fast forward awhile and you get to two days ago.

I was taking the kids to school. I was late and I was driving quite aggressively but the roads were in good shape. I was westbound on a gravel road and I was traveling towards a North/South gravel road. Another T intersection where I was going to turn left or South.

I was being aggressive so I hit the brakes later than I normally would. As soon as I hit the brakes I knew it was over. It was doing the exact same thing that it had done to my wife and I in the mud.

I think I jumped the ditch on the West side of the T intersection at a speed that I would guess was around 40 mph. That probably would not have been the end of the world except the far side of the ditch was a steeply inclining hill. We hit that and went from whatever speed we were at to 0 in about 2 or 3 feet. It was a very hard landing.

Maybe my evaluation is wrong and I was driving faster than I thought I was (I never looked at the speedometer on the trip where I wrecked the Tesla, I only watched the road).

I interpret this as the OP has no idea how fast he was traveling before or after hitting the brakes and the ditch.

He gave a speed estimation right there in what you quoted.

Work on more comprehension and less imagination when you reply.

Edited by Big Ben 4/13/2024 13:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)