AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tesla update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

turbo diesal
Posted 4/13/2024 20:59 (#10705800 - in reply to #10705531)
Subject: RE: Tesla update

Original Greaser Bob - 4/13/2024 17:50

turbo diesal - 4/13/2024 15:36

Im only going off what the poster said in that he claims to be a malfunction...

Hmmm. It seems to me he said that he was driving like a maniac, doesn't even remember where he applied the brakes, and admits that he doesn't know if the car malfunctioned or it was his own fault. It's quite a stretch to weed out what you don't want to be the truth and just blame the car.

turbo diesal - Large studies have shown that Tesla is the most accident prone vehicle make driven in America, somehow even beating dodge. Not sure if it's the people that buy them the car themselves or both.

I'm sure you can provide some links to these studies?

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me though. Many owners have said that they take come getting used to due the tremendous power and weight. Most average drivers are not prepared to get behind the wheel of something that looks as tame as a Tesla but has more power than a Hellcat.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebanker/2023/12/18/tesla-has-the-hi...

You are reading way to much into what I said and seems like you are just trying to pick a fight. My original comment refers to the reality that he admits he was driving either terribly or his Tesla almost killed him (probably both) because everyone on this site is going to judge him people don't like to admit there mistakes. He basically has bragged about this car and the past and admits to how terrible the situation was. He was honest good for him.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)