AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tesla update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

CMN
Posted 4/13/2024 12:25 (#10705221 - in reply to #10705201)
Subject: RE: Tesla update

West of Mpls MN about 50 miles on Hwy 12
Same situation.

dpilot83 - 4/13/2024 01:15

Fast forward awhile and you get to two days ago.

I was taking the kids to school. I was late and I was driving quite aggressively but the roads were in good shape. I was westbound on a gravel road and I was traveling towards a North/South gravel road. Another T intersection where I was going to turn left or South.

I was being aggressive so I hit the brakes later than I normally would. As soon as I hit the brakes I knew it was over. It was doing the exact same thing that it had done to my wife and I in the mud.

I think I jumped the ditch on the West side of the T intersection at a speed that I would guess was around 40 mph. That probably would not have been the end of the world except the far side of the ditch was a steeply inclining hill. We hit that and went from whatever speed we were at to 0 in about 2 or 3 feet. It was a very hard landing.

Maybe my evaluation is wrong and I was driving faster than I thought I was (I never looked at the speedometer on the trip where I wrecked the Tesla, I only watched the road).

I interpret this as the OP has no idea how fast he was traveling before or after hitting the brakes and the ditch.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)