AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

School Kids - How many of you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

NoTill1825
Posted 4/24/2010 08:19 (#1172240)
Subject: School Kids - How many of you

NC Indiana
would have lived to see the light of day if you had told your 2nd grade teacher she was just a "dumb adult" and you didn't have to listen to them, or told you KG teacher that you didn't have to listen to her and she could do anything about bc your dad would get her fired? My wife sub's, and this is just a sample of the stories she comes home w/, either from her own students or from what other teachers have told her. She had 1/2 a class of KG's yesterday that were this way. One of the other KG teachers told her that she spend most of her time keeping 1/2 the class in line, while hoping the good ones can figure it out on their own. Last yrs KG's had a few classes that couldn't keep that hands to themselves, touched everyone everywhere, and a few were caugh "dryhumping" each other on the playground. One of them was on my daughter's swin club team this yr and was trying to touch them all while they were changing cloths, but the mom claimed her little "darling" wouldn't do anything like that despite all the witnesses.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox. I was just wondering if this was a here problem or if others were seeing the same thing?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)