AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

School Kids - How many of you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 4/25/2010 21:21 (#1174590 - in reply to #1174493)
Subject: Teachers brought this on themselves

Lubbock, Texas
you sat back while YOUR UNION GOONS and your administrative goons collaborated to bring MORE RESPONSIBILITY into your lap because as we all know the more government "helps" things the more MONIEZZZZ they need to steal from the tax payers

you sat back and allowed your union and administrative goons and thieves to look the other way when FOOD STAMP parent(s) sent "their" kids to school hungry......instead of calling the failed parentS out you allowed the "village" to step in to feed that kid......now schools are BURDENED with a complex feeding station program instead of EDUCATION

when kids "axed up" and "axed a foo" you allowed your school to give them lighter and lighter punishment and allowed swats to go away so that now YOU get to deal with a class full of out of control animals and their savage parent as well

but hey don't worry your administration caved in to your union and you now have that fat underfunded pension program and that great "healf" care package for life

instead of saying no I will not dole out social promotion after social promotion you instead caved when a 5% raise came your way to placate the idea that you did not get into teaching to just pass them on through......you allowed and looked the other way when your failed co-worker stayed long past their welcome to hog up more retirement or just because they were bored and liked the income...no matter they no longer liked or cared about the job.....hell they were great as a union rep though right!

all through my time at school I saw teachers, administrators, and their failed unions going after more and more power.......I found it so confusing when schools tried to actually start holding kids accountable for things they DID ON THEIR OWN TIME WELL AWAY FROM SCHOOL AND NOT COMING OR GOING FROM SCHOOL.....I thought "hey this school is kind of looking like a dump lately, my English teacher is a moron, my other teacher over here quit caring 12 years ago, these two fools over here can barely read in the 10th grade, yet you are asking students that make As and Bs and participate in sports to sign pledges about having a beer on the weekends.....even though it was at their parentS lake house with the parents giving it to them"

I saw standards fall to the wayside.....I saw concerns about hurting kids feelings......as if a kid that can barely read 4 grades below level needs their feelings worried about....they need to have the feelings in their ass light up with a paddle to get the blood flowing again.....I think "mom" needs a few too and "dad" could have used some too before racking up that 3rd felony.......but of course you concerned yourself with that kids feelings so much that it passed right on through and is now in jail with dad!......yea family reunions!

teachers, administrators, and ESPECIALLY THE UNIONS ask for all this control of kids lives.....they all nodded in agreement like lemmings going off the cliff when hillary told us the village was finally responsible for the child.......well guess what teachers.........YOU as one of the village "leaders" and one of the ones collecting that check and those benefits from the village........well the village now expects you to make their dung into gold........because that is what YOU, YOUR ADMINISTRATORS, and YOUR DAMN UNION PROMISED WHEN THEY ASK FOR THE POWER, THE CONTROL, and most of all FOR MORE DAMN MONEY

you got the power, you got the control, you took the paid village position......you have the pay,you have the pensions.......where are the damn results

and since you have not delivered and you are now trying to back away from wanting all the power and control......I sure as hell don't see any of you tossing the administrators and their union goon buddies.....oh yea because the still control the pensions they have squandered

education over the last 20 years should only serve as an example of failed government at the lowest and most local level and it should serve to prove what happens when you try and have society take on the burdens and accountability of individual responsibility

instead of going to your administration as a group and demanding to be able to control your classroom, demanding that parents be held accountable, and demanding that your failed co-workers be sent packing.......you sat back and allowed more power to be grabbed up by schools......because as you were told that is what will bring what you really care about (and especially what your union cares about MONEY MONEY MONEY)....the less of a burden the parasites of society have, the better they feel about voting for those that give everything for FREE FREE FREE and then they are free to sit back and BIRF BIRF BIRF more kids for YOU TO BABY SIT WITH YOUR FAT PENSIONS!!!!

YEA VILLAGE CONTROL OF KIDS!

Edited by rodrod5 4/25/2010 21:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)