AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

School Kids - How many of you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 4/25/2010 20:40 (#1174493 - in reply to #1174426)
Subject: Re: School Kids - How many of you

SESD
Squish, are your kids taught evolution in the catholic school? The answer to many of the issues in schools (and society) today is the teaching of evolution. Do your research and look at the increase in negative behavior since the mid 1900's when evolution was forced into our schools, the numbers are staggering(hundreds or thousands of % increases). This false religion is eroding the moral behavior out of our nation/world and it starts in our schools. Now the generation with all these young children are the ones that have been pounded with the evolution theory. Don't get me wrong, parents these days have serious issues (as a whole), but why??? Mostly, we are falling further and further from a christian beliefs, which is the foundation of the way to live your life. What I see is people being less diciplined in their church going and involvment and faith altogether. Who then gives them instruction on how to raise young ones as well as themselves??? By the way, I'm 26 and have been through the public school system myself. I have 2 young ones of my own and this public school system scares me, and I'm in small town South Dakota.

Edited by JRthefarmer 4/25/2010 20:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)