AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

School Kids - How many of you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

braunt01
Posted 4/27/2010 10:23 (#1176617 - in reply to #1174493)
Subject: Re: School Kids - How many of you

Princeton, MN
Oh give me a break..... Co relation will never prove causation of a problem, maybe it was the invention of coca cola, the radio or the automobile that has caused the degradation of our society, and those are about as logical as your argument. Get off your high horse, as a farmer you should understand the principles of things evolving more so than anyone else. Watch what has happened with crops and weeds over your lifetime and tell me that evolutionary changes dont exist. How does roundup resistance get into our weeds if evolution is a bunk theory?

Why would you not allow your children to learn both sides of the story and let them decide what they believe? There are boatloads of scientific evidence that evolution exists, and none that creationism exists.

I am a christian and believe that there are higher powers at work than I am to make things happen in this world. But I also know how stories get distorted over time and translation very rapidly, which is why my feelings on the bible is that it may be a foundation for living a good life, but I will never believe that it has not be unadulterated throughout the years.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)