AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

School Kids - How many of you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 4/27/2010 13:36 (#1176746 - in reply to #1176617)
Subject: Re: School Kids - How many of you

SESD
Well braunt, how can you call yourself a christian when you don't believe the first line in the christian book. "IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH." Lets get into it a little here and find out who's "theory" is better.....I'm serious. No creation evidence and all the evidence supports evolution. You better give me some evolution evidence because frankly I think you have you answer backwards. You think proving weeds and crops changing/evolving proves evolution, you are making a pretty big stretch there. A corn evolving into a different corn, WOW I can't believe it or the same with weeds. But evolutions NEEDS you to believe that Microevolution(which is proven) means we came from rocks or soup or nothing for that matter. UNBELIEVABLE. Nobody has ever seen someting turn into something it is not or even has evidence of such.
The Bible clearly states--Gen 1:11-12, 24-25. In case you don't have a Bible--vs 11-12:Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation:seed bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, ACCORDING TO THEIR VARIOUS KINDS" and it was so. The land produced vegetation:plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that is was good.vs 24-25:And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each ACCORDING TO ITS KIND." And it was so. God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that is was good.
Things are produced according to their KINDS. A dog is a dog. I think it is much more of a stretch to believe a dog and a human have the same ancestor than to believe that after the flood 2 dogs produced all the dogs we have today.

I challenge you to do some research and at least have an email debate with me. Remember a little research now to determine the rest of eternity for your soul.

You think I should let my children hear both sides of the story, huh. Well tell me how many schools do that these days. If they should hear both sides, then evolution is a religion as well and should not be in our textbooks either or creation should be in there with evolution.

Edited by JRthefarmer 4/27/2010 13:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)