AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

School Kids - How many of you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 4/25/2010 23:17 (#1174836 - in reply to #1174759)
Subject: Re: School Kids - How many of you

Lubbock, Texas
please show me a graph with total dollars per student from 10 years ago VS today to prove that schools are getting less money not more

I have no need for a third party that "helps" people out with disagreements between them and their employer.....I believe in at will employment where your employer can run their place of employment as best they see fit for the goals they have and then if there is any type of "protected" issue with an employee they can go to the courts that we have to make sure people are not abused by anyone.....I have no need for teachers getting extra rights, protections, and shelters from accountability......if you are let go and it hurts your feelings move on and prove those that let you go wrong.....either they are right and you needed to be let go, or you are right and someone will value your work.......not sure where anything else fits in.......unless we are ready to settle for mediocrity.......sadly many schools are now settling for less than that.....any other issue is for the courts.......not an out of control union and an unaccountable administration to go into a closed room to settle

so far you offered up no answers or reasons why our schools are failing (do you REALLY think they are not), you offered up some reasons why you personally are not happy with your pay and benefits (and your union maybe if you put your union benefits towards health care instead of union stooges you would have more take home pay), you again told us how unions stand in the way of administration running a school. and you offered your opinion that I am positive is wrong that schools run on less money now than in the past

there never should have been federal aid coming into schools.....so less of it is a better thing.......hopefully we can get it down to ZERO soon.......state aid in your state is out of my control.......take that up with your unions or who ever it is you might try and hold accountable.......or are you just wanting the tax payer to toss another suit case of money and let you, the administration, and the union worry about the results
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)