AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

School Kids - How many of you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iluvafarmer
Posted 4/27/2010 21:59 (#1177175 - in reply to #1177091)
Subject: Re: School Kids - How many of you

Eastern Nebraska
I am not sure where you got the idea that I think "tossing more money" at it is the answer... If you go back and read my post I have never said that.... I was simply telling you that some of the things you say teachers are getting for free they are not... you have then taken it and turned it around ..... we finally agree on something that is that illegals need to go home... we spend a lot of money in education trying to catch them up to then have them turn around and go back home anyway or spend more time out of school than in school..... my solutions are not going over because you have not asked my opinoin on solutions you simply keep slamming me without seeing that I am simply trying to tell you that what you see in education in Texas is not how it is every where... I never said there are not teachers that do not need to retire... there are... in any job if you are not willing to keep up with the times and to educate in a manner that kids can understand and grasp what is being taught then you need to retire.... If you do not want to be their for the kids no matter what their behavior is then you need to find another job... you all have accused me of not liking my job and of wanting more money...I have never said either one of those... I gave up a job that pays three times what this one does because I wanted to teach kids... I believe that all kids can learn we just have to find the way to reach them... that is our job as a teacher to not give up on them and to make sure that they have the knowledge to be successful in whatever they choice to do in life... I think from your repsonse here you have a bigger illegal problem than we do....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)