AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Separation Divorce
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

beh
Posted 8/14/2010 00:45 (#1314686 - in reply to #1313594)
Subject: Re: Separation Divorce

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
I maybe should just keep my mouth shut err my keyboard locked, but I can't.

I cannot relate to what you are going through but as someone who battle depression from a traumatic experience as a child, I can tell you I do not want to see you take that road.

Whoever said avoid alcohol is dead on. It only dulls the pain for a time; then makes it worse.

Avoid makeing life altering decisions, I would encourage you to go on with your grain handling improvements.

Do not just bury yourself in work. I tried that, it does not work. You can work and work and work and work and bury the pain but it is still there and it will come back to haunt you.

FIND SOMEONE TO TALK TO. Do not think it makes you weak. My advice would be a Christ based therapist. But really anyone with some training. I never thought I would be one to advocate this as I was strong, successful, and appeared happy. But truth be told I was none of them. The pain, the agony, the hurt will remain IF you just bottle it up. Over time it will become apparent you are none of these things.

This is an excellent place to vent, there are many caring and compassionate people here.

I hope it works out and life goes on even if it doesn't. You just have to let it, have to work through it. Again, I cannot relate but just do not want to see you down the ugly road of depression...

You are in m y prayers
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)