AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Separation Divorce
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Rich
Posted 8/19/2010 06:08 (#1321951 - in reply to #1321463)
Subject: Re: Separation Divorce

Kansas
LOL. Ya'll got alot to learn. I hope like heck you never have to. Till then, take a lil advice from an ole pro like me. ;-)

First off, FWDperson needs to get his act together? Eh.... you don't see a problem with this statement? The only person you can change is yourself. I don't know that fwdperson needs to change anything. Does he? Are you in a place in your life you can confidently give that advise and know it to be fact and honest? If you say yes, you might want to reconsider your answer. Noone on this earth has thier front porch clean enough to go about nitpicking others front porches.... if you get my drift.

Now.... 3 months seperation throws red flags all over the place that she is making him think he has time to put this back together but the fact is, she is using that time to allocate assets, pool funds, and seek knowledge about the entire situation that is thier life at the current time. You think I'm wrong? Ok.... lets list the reasons why I'm not.

If she truly wanted to try and work it out, why was there nothing in the post about staying together at the home and seeking couples counseling?

If she truly wanted to try and work it out where is her meeting him half way by coming to see him occassionally instead of staying where she is and wanting no contact?

If she truly wanted to try and work it out where in the post did we read anywheres that she has admitted she needs to make changes too?

Perhaps he just didn't post them because he felt like he didn't want to expose that part of thier life. Perhaps there is alot we don't know because he doesn't want to expose that part of their life. Thats ok..... I respect the privacy. At the current time though from past experience. Listening to others past experience and seeing first hand experience from others as well as mine. 3 months is nothing but a lead on. I'm sorry to break it to you fellas but I'm telling you. The writings on the wall.

Now. Bless your hearts for rooting for him and encouraging him to keep after it. I hope he does what he thinks when listening to his heart. Not because I think he will win her back, but because in 20 years from now looking back he lives with no regrets that he shoulda tried this, or.... if I'd just done this... Or, or, or...... forget it. If he's going to do it, nows the time.

I hope you all prove me wrong. A broken heart sure does take a man to his knees. It pulls the best ambitions out of you and makes you feel worthless, foolish and a whole list more of hurtful views to oneself that makes going on seem almost impossible if not improbable some days.

By the same token, when the divorce proceedings start, and he comes back on seeking a shoulder and help again in his trying to make sense of this act and find his life again, I expect everyone of you that told him to win her back to not only be there supporting when he fails, but to also keep your snotty comments about what he did wrong to yourself.

fwdperson, i mean no disrespect to you sir. By all means. Do as you see fit. Ignore my thoughts or hold them dearly. The choice is yours and remember the price you paid for them in the process. I am not trying to be the grim reaper but more along the lines of the realist to open your eyes to what very well is coming.... so I believe.......which is merely my opinion....... and should not be taken as fact.

Frytown.... your right as rain about one thing. The kids think and call me "ol"d all the time. LOL.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)