AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Separation Divorce
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

redoak
Posted 8/14/2010 07:41 (#1314777 - in reply to #1314686)
Subject: Re: Separation Divorce

sw ontario
forwardperson...been there and done that after 21 yrs. of marriage...no warning...95h and lil' hoss both gave advice you need too survive...I was lucky as she didn't want kids so they lived with me but it takes time too heal these things and after 17 yrs. some days the bitterness or hatred will flare up ,,ex and I have 0 contact and have married a wonderful girl and past 8 yrs. been the best of my life...as far as business ,,carry on what you have planned and don't make any radical changes for at least a yr....some days you will have too force yourself too go too work but hard work is therapy .....a friend said it sets you back about 10yrs. financially but then what can you do...you look after your health-physically and mentally and have a good lawyer look after finances....and MOST of all talk too someone who has been through it as others can give advice but until you experience divorce your self you don't know what all is involved...we where both heavily involved with church and minister comes over 4 days later too "talk" and tells me his story,wife had affair so he did,,daughter married 2 yrs. never had sex yet ,son is gay and 16 yr. girl is pregant...didn't know what too say after that (ended up with new wife attending her church-good move)...don't talk publicly about my private life but just feel your pain and can tell you if you hold yourself to-gether good things will come your way
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)