AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

“The Impossible dream of replacing the convenience of fossil powered with EVs”
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SodbusterIII
Posted 3/10/2024 18:33 (#10660370 - in reply to #10660066)
Subject: Jon When you say impossible do you mean like

When you say impossible do you mean like they said it was impossible to replace Horses with these crazy horseless buggies. the Impossibility of actually harnessing lightning and making electricity something that mankind would make useable

maybe you mean when the fools thought they could replace the stage coaches with the railroad I mean they could not even go on the roads and trails of the times.

possibly your think about the impossibility of making ships out of steel vs wood I mean wood floats and steel sinks.

I bet it more like the Wright Bros. thinking they cold fly. them fools

heck I remember my grand father telling how the neighbors laughed at him for thinking you could replace steel wheels with rubber tires, or how insane and impossible it was to think somebody would bring electricity to the rural farm sites.

I guess you are correct Jon nobody but nobody can or will figure this out************* we simply need to get back to the stone age were you and your type still think the wheel was a waste of time.

Me I will look to the future and only dream about the possibilities that can be imagined even if I will not live to see all of them happen.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)